Barcombe Garden Club - Programme 2020
Saturday February 15th, 2.30pm
Francis Annette - A tour around the Winter Garden at Wakehurst
• A visit to Wakehurst Gardens, plus a tour of the Winter Garden with its designer Francis Annette. Lifts given from Barcombe Cross.
Tuesday March 17th, 7.30pm
Pam Hunter – Attacting Pollinators to your Garden
• Pam is a member of the British Beekeepers' Association. Her talk centres on aspects of beekeeping, and how we can manage our gardens to maintain a good environment for these, and other, insects.
Tuesday April 21st 7.30pm
Stephanie Donaldson - Cottage Gardens
• Author Stephanie Donaldson specialises in organic growing methods. Her expertise led her to co-author the Prince of Wales' most recent book - 'The Elements of Organic Gardening'.
Tuesday September 15th
Geoff Holden - Putting the Garden to Bed for Winter
• Geoff is the Gardener at Banks Farm. He always has down-to-earth, practical advice! Tuesday
Graham Blunt - Exotics
• Graham joins us from ‘Plantbase’, a nursery in Wadhurst which specialises in plants from across the globe. Plantbase exhibits at RHS Shows, winning silver Silver and Bronze medals.
APRIL 4TH: SPRING SHOW | MAY 16TH: PLANT SALE | SEPTEMBER 5TH: AUTUMN SHOW
Barcombe Village Hall, BN8 5BH
15-02-2020 at 2:30 PM